When creating video content, sometimes you want to apply some unique effects, one of which is the rewind effect. Currently, applying the rewind effect can be done easily via the CapCut application.
Applying the rewind effect via the CapCut application doesn’t take long, more or less under 5 minutes. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Select videos you want to give the reverse effect.
3. Tap plus in the lower right corner.
4. If the video uploads successfully, please swipe right.
5. Tap ending videosthen select delete.
6. If the ending video was successfully deleted, please swipe left.
7. Tap the video, then select it rewind.
8. Wait for the reversal process to finish.
9. If the reversal process is complete, please tap play sign to see the results.
10. If the results are correct, please tap export sign in the top right corner to start the download.
By giving the effect of playing backwards, the video that you have made will look unique. Please note, when applying the rewind effect, the sound will also be affected. As a solution, you can mute the video.
That’s how to make a video rotate backwards in the CapCut application, I hope this is useful.