How to make an avatar profile photo on the Instagram application
Instagram has added a new feature in profile photos where users can create two profile photos, namely a regular photo and an avatar. Regarding the profile photo in the form of an avatar, of course users have to make it first.
How to Download and Login MetaTrader …
Making an avatar profile photo on Instagram doesn’t take long, it’s done in less than 2 minutes. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap profile picture.
2. Tap three lines in the top right corner.
3. Select arrangement.
4. Select account.
5. Select avatars.
6. Select skin colorthen tap furthermore.
7. Set your avatar, then when it’s appropriate, please tap finished.
8. Tap save changes.
9. Tap furthermore.
10. If a description of sharing stickers appears, you can skip it with knock outside.
11. Tap profile picture.
12. Tap edit profile.
13. Tap edit photo or avatar.
14. Tap add profile photo.
15. Avatar profile photo has been successfully added where you can tap check mark in the top right corner. But if you are still unsure and want to prove whether the avatar profile photo has been successfully added or not, please tap edit photo or avatar.
16. Choose avatars tab.
17. Profile photo added successfully. The next step, please tap the outside area.
18. Tap check mark in the top right corner.
19. On the profile photo, please you swipe right.
20. Here are the results.
Regarding this avatar profile photo, you can turn it off whenever it’s time. Apart from that, you can also change the shape (appearance) of the avatar that you have made at any time.
That’s how to make an avatar profile photo on the Instagram application, I hope this is useful.