How to Make Automatic Video Subtitles in the CapCut Application
One of the cool features that the CapCut application has is the automatic subtitle feature on videos. With this feature, users do not need to manually create subtitles.
As for making automatic subtitles in the CapCut application, it’s very easy, it takes less than 5 minutes, but it all depends on the duration of the video you have. The following is a complete tutorial for making automatic video subtitles in the CapCut application
Psychology Ünite -3 : Psychology �…
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Select videos who want to make automatic subtitles on the video tab.
3. If the video has been selected, please tap it plus in the lower right corner.
4. If the video is already open in the worksheet, please tap it text. Before tapping the text, make sure the CapCut ending video is removed. If you don’t want to delete the CapCut ending video repeatedly, please delete it permanently.
5. Tap automatic description.
6. Tap start.
7. Wait for the process to finish.
8. If the process is complete, automatic subtitles will appear under the video, please tap play button to see the results.
9. As below the result.
10. If the text looks boring, you can change it in a way tap on subtitlesthen select style.
11. Choose a font you want to use
12. If you have chosen a font, please tap it check mark.
13. Here are the results. If the results are correct, please tap the export sign in the form of an arrow in the upper right corner to start saving it to your cellphone gallery.
Regarding text fonts in video subtitles, you can also add effects and animations to them, so that when they appear on the screen they will look more attractive to the eyes of the audience.
That’s how to make automatic video subtitles in the CapCut application, I hope this is useful.