How to make doodles on videos in the CapCut application
When making videos, sometimes you need several effects, one of which is the doodle effect. If you really need this effect, then you can make it with the help of CapCut.
The CapCut application already provides a drawing feature that allows you to make doodles. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Select tabs, i.e. the video or photo tab. Considering that this tutorial, the strokes will be given to the video, the selected tab is video.
3. If the video has been selected, please tap it plus.
4. Select seconds or minutes which you will give a scribble image, then tap text.
5. Select draw.
6. Set canvas that you want to use, starting from size, hardness, and opacity. Also, don’t forget to choose the color you want to use.
7. When the canvas settings are complete, please tap check mark.
8. If the doodle was successfully created, please tap export sign in the top right corner. Then, please wait for the export process. If the export process is complete, the video will automatically be saved in your cellphone gallery.
The streak effect is perfect for covering certain objects in private videos. So besides using a blur effect, you can also use a streak effect.
That’s how to make a doodle on a video in the CapCut application, I hope this is useful.