How to Make Glowing Eye Effects in the CapCut Application
CapCut is a free video editing application that you can use to create various effects, one of which is the shining eye effect which can make videos more interesting.
There are many choices of eye effects that you can choose from, including fiery eyes, lightning eyes, and electric eyes. If you don’t know how to use eye effects in the CapCut application, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Select videos tabthen tap videos who want to be given the effect of shining eyes.
3. If the video has been selected, please tap it plus.
4. If the video has been successfully uploaded to the worksheet, go ahead swipe the video right.
5. Tap ending videosthen delete.
6. If the ending video was successfully deleted, please slide the main video to the left.
7. Select effect.
8. Choose body effect.
9. Choose Head accessoriesthen select eye effect you want to use. In this tutorial, the eye effect used is the flash eye.
10. If the effect is applied successfully, please tap it check mark.
11. Swipe the eye effect video to the right adjust main video duration.
12. If the duration is appropriate, please tap the play sign to see the results. If the results are satisfactory, tap export sign in the top right corner to start the download.
Regarding the duration of the eye effect video, you don’t have to adjust it to the main video, because the eye effect video depends on its use, that is, it can appear throughout the video or at certain minutes, such as the beginning, middle, or end of the video.
That’s how to make the eye effect shine in the CapCut application, I hope this is useful.