How to Make News Headlines on Videos in the CapCut Application
There are many ways to make interesting videos when using the CapCut application, one of which is to create news headlines so that the information you want to convey can be placed in these headlines.
If you want to make a video with news headlines in the CapCut application, you can do it easily, it’s just that the news headline feature is a little hidden. If you don’t know how to make it, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
Government Nursery, Kanheri, Barama…
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Select videos which will make news headlines in it.
3. If the video has been selected, please tap it plus in the lower right corner.
4. Select text.
5. Select text template.
6. Select a tab news.
7. There is 10 news headlines that you can use, please choose one for your video.
8. If you have selected a news headline, please tap it check mark.
9. Set the position of the news headline to your liking. If the position is set, please tap text on the news headline to make edits. When editing is complete, please tap check mark.
10. Set the appearance of news headlines by placing them at certain seconds or minutes. You can also set the duration by lengthening or shortening the news headlines. Next, tap play button to preview and tap export to download videos.
11. The following is a display of news headlines in this tutorial.
If you are bored with the selected news headlines, you can use other news headlines considering that there are 10 news headlines provided by CapCut. So, if you want to make news headlines, you can just use the CapCut application.
That’s how to make news headlines on videos in the CapCut application, I hope this is useful.