One of the features that WhatsApp users have been waiting for is the poll feature, because this feature can be used to make decisions, especially important decisions that require the opinion of others.
In the past, you had to use additional sites or applications to create WhatsApp polls, now you can create polls in the WhatsApp application itself. If you don’t know how to make it, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app WhatsApp installed on your cellphone, then select group chat that you want to create a poll in.
2. If the group is already open, please tap it attachment icon.
3. Select poll.
4. Create a question, then enter the answer choices.
5. When finished, please tap postmark in the lower right corner.
6. Here are the results and please wait for a few minutes or hours until other group members give their opinion.
7. If you have been waiting for a few minutes or hours, please check the poll by tapping see sound.
8. The poll will display any group members who give their opinion.
Please note, this poll feature is also available for WhatsApp web users. So, its use is not limited to WhatsApp application users only. In addition, the polling feature can also be used for private or group chats.
That’s how to make a poll on WhatsApp without additional applications, hope this is useful.