How to Make Reels from Instagram Highlights Easily
There are many ways you can do to regularly create content on Instagram, one of which is by creating reels content. Reels are short 60-second video content that is currently loved by many Instagram users.
Regarding these reels, you can make them from highlights. Highlights are Instagram highlights made of stories. If you don’t know how to make reels from highlights, please see the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap profile in the lower right corner.
2. Tap highlights what you have done.
3. Tap for with the reels logo.
4. Select audio you want to use, then tap next.
5. Choose an effect you want to use, then tap next in the lower right corner.
6. Tap edit cover if you want to change the cover of the reels, then enter a description of the reels. If all has been done, please tap next.
7. Tap share.
8. Wait a few seconds until the video reels upload process is complete. If you want to see video reels that have been successfully uploaded, you can tap tabs reels.
Please note, adding audio, effects, editing covers, and annotating video reels is optional. That is, you can add it and it can also not suit each other’s tastes.
By knowing the tutorial above, now you can turn highlights into reels quickly. So, if you are confused about creating content, just make the highlights that have piled up into content reels.
That’s how to easily make reels from Instagram highlights, hope this is useful.