WhatsApp has just released an avatar feature that can be used for profile photos and stickers. In the previous article, how to make an avatar for a profile photo has also been discussed.
As for this opportunity, we will review how to make stickers from avatars. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app WhatsApp on your cellphone, then tap three vertical dots in the top right corner.
2. Select suit.
3. Select avatars.
4. Tap create your avatar.
5. Tap start.
6. Choose a skin tone you, then tap next.
7. Choose a hairstyle you.
8. If the hairstyle has been chosen, you can shift other menus to the right to choose the shape of the nose, eyes, to clothes.
9. If the avatar is to your liking, please tap done in the top right corner.
10. Choose save changes.
11. Tap next.
12. Tap back icon.
13. Open a chat, can be individual or group. If the WhatsApp chat is already open, please tap the emoji icon.
14. Choose avatars icon.
15. Here is a collection of stickers that you can use, please choose one.
16. The following shows the sticker that has been selected and sent to a WhatsApp contact number.
With the avatar sticker, chatting with other people will be more fun. If you get bored with the stickers used, you can also edit the stickers in the avatar settings.
That’s how to make stickers from avatars in the WhatsApp application, I hope this is useful.