How to Make Video Clips Directly from the CapCut Application
In the previous discussion, we reviewed how to make videos directly from the CapCut application. As for this opportunity, the discussion is still about CapCut, which is how to make a video clip.
Video clips are videos of short duration, ranging from 15 seconds, 60 seconds and 3 minutes. If you don’t know how to make it, please refer to the following tutorial.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap camera.
2. Make sure you choose multiclipthen select the duration of the video clip, starting from 15 seconds, 60 seconds, and 3 minutes. If you have chosen the duration of the video clip, go ahead tap record round marked.
3. Please record the video according to the selected duration.
4. If the recording is finished, you can add various kinds of effects that have been provided, then tap export.
5. Wait for the video export process to finish, which is 100 percent.
It should be noted that making video clips can be done directly in the CapCut application, because the application has just updated the features on its platform, namely the camera feature. So, if you want to make a video clip, just make it in the CapCut application.
That’s how to make video clips directly from the CapCut application, I hope this is useful.