How to Make Video Pop-ups in the CapCut Application Quickly
Pop-ups are small boxes that appear suddenly and are usually used for advertising, alerts, or notifications. But keep in mind, the use of pop-ups is widespread, including for video content.
This pop-up video can be created quickly using the CapCut application. If you don’t know how, you don’t need to worry, because you only need to listen to the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Please select video or photo to make a pop-up.
3. Tap plus.
4. If the video is successfully added, please swipe right.
5. Tap suffixthen delete.
6. If the ending video is successfully deleted, please swipe left.
7. Tap videosthen select animation.
8. Select combo.
9. Please choose one smartphone combo that you want to use.
10. If a smartphone combo has been selected, please tap check mark in the lower right corner. Please note, the smartphone combo is the closest form to a pop-up. As for the others, the shape is still not appropriate.
11. Tap return sign in the lower left corner.
12. To make the video pop-up even better, please select canvas.
13. Choose background.
14. Please choose background that suits your taste, then tap tick.
15. Tap play sign to see the results.
16. If it is appropriate, please tap export in the top right corner to download the video.
Creating a pop-up video in CapCut doesn’t take long, less than 5 minutes. By making pop-ups, the videos you make will be more interesting because they can grab the attention of the audience.
That’s how to make a video pop-up in the CapCut application quickly, hopefully it’s useful.