When you become a video creator, you have to think creatively when you want to create content so that other people want to see the videos you make. Currently, there are many ways to create interesting video content, one of which is by combining multiple videos into one screen.
This method is usually used by video creators working in the world of YouTube, where they combine many videos at the end of the content created in the hope that both subscribers and non-subscribers will see the videos.
If you are a video creator and are interested in the methods that have been mentioned, you can make them through the help of the Kinemaster application. As for the tutorial on how to combine multiple videos on one screen, please see the full discussion below.
1. Open the app Kinemaster on your cellphone, then make new.
2. Enter name project, select aspect ratiothen tap for.
3. Tap image assets.
4. Select image which will be used as the background of the video.
5. Tap background until the coating is yellow, then slide the barrier to the right to extend the duration as needed.
6. If the background duration has been set, please tap the outside of the background.
7. Select layerthen media.
8. Select folder which saves your videos.
9. Tap video you want to enter and if a notification pop-out appears, please tap ok.
10. Set video size to leave room for another video. Perform steps number 6 to number 9 to insert the video into the background.
11. If you want mute audio on the video please tap videothen select mixer.
12. Lower the volume audio, then tap the outside of the background.
13. Tap export in the top right corner to download the results.
14. Tap save as video.
15. The video will be automatically saved in your cellphone gallery when a description appears as below.
By applying the tutorials already mentioned, the videos will be more interesting in the eyes of subscribers and non-subscribers. In essence, there are many ways to make videos more interesting, one of which is by combining multiple videos into one screen.
That’s how to combine multiple videos in one screen in Kinemaster, I hope it’s useful.