How to open WhatsApp directly from HP Quick Settings
Quick setting is a panel that is used to quickly access several features on a cellphone, such as Wi-Fi, location, and hotspots. Quick settings are usually located at the top, but some HP brands sometimes place quick settings at the bottom.
Regarding this quick setting, there is one trick that you should know, which is how to add an application to the quick setting, for example the WhatsApp application. The following is a complete tutorial for adding applications in quick settings that you should know.
How to Create a Responsive Image Ga…
1. Open the app Tile Shortcuts on your cellphone, then tap plus sign.
2. Select app.
3. Select an application which will be added to your cellphone quick settings. As for this tutorial, the application chosen is the WhatsApp Business application.
4. Select the WhatsApp icon that has been provided, then tap the mark tick.
5. If a description appears active tilesit shows the WhatsApp application successfully added to the quick setting.
6. Open quick settings, then tap the button edit.
7. Drag tile 1 to the position you want.
8. If you have chosen a position placement, go ahead remove tile 1.
9. Here are the results.
10. If you want to access WhatsApp via quick settings, please swipe the screen to lowerThen tap the WhatsApp icon.
11. WhatsApp has been successfully opened via the HP quick settings.
Please note, applications that can be added to the HP quick settings are not only the WhatsApp application, because you can also add other applications, such as YouTube, Instagram, or e-wallets.
That’s how to open WhatsApp directly from your cellphone’s quick settings, I hope this is useful.