Not everyone has a printer, because the printer is only needed at certain moments, such as printing work files. Even if they want to print files, people prefer to use printing services, such as internet cafes, rather than having to buy their own printer.
Regarding this print file, there is one trick you should know, which is to print the file without using a flash. As is known, when you want to print a file, usually the file is inserted into the flash. But with the following tutorial, you no longer need a flash drive.
This tutorial can also be applied on HP.
1. Open WeTransfer in your PC or laptop browser, then select send a file.
2. If the site is already open, please click no thanks.
3. Click i agree.
4. Upload file which will be printed by clicking plus sign. If the file is uploaded successfully, click three horizontal dots located to the left of the transfer button.
5. Select get transfer linkthen click get a link.
6. Click copy link.
7. Go to site s.id to shorten the WeTransfer link.
8. If the site is already open, paste the link WeTransfer to the URL shortener field, then click short it.
9. Take a photo or note the link s.id which is finished on your cellphone, then go to the print place to print the file.
10. When printing the file, show photo or link notes to the print service admin. If the link has been opened, make sure the print service admin clicks no thanks.
11. Also make sure the print service admin clicks I agree.
12. Next step click download and the file can be printed by the print service.
By applying the tutorial that has been mentioned, you no longer need to use a flash drive when you want to print files. So besides being fast and practical, the risk of the flash being attacked by a virus from another computer can also be avoided.
That’s how to print a file without using a flash at a print service, hopefully it’s useful.