How to Quickly Add People to WhatsApp Groups
When you become the admin of a WhatsApp group, you can add members in two ways, namely via invitation and directly entering them via the add participant feature.
Of the two ways that have been mentioned, the fastest way is through the add participant feature. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app WhatsApp on your cellphone, then search groups you want to add members to. Please note, to include other people, you must first become a group admin.
2. Tap the group name which is in the top position.
3. If you have already tapped on the group name, go ahead scroll down.
4. Select added participant.
5. Select the participant’s contact that you want to add to the group.
6. If the contact has been selected, please tap the checkmark in the lower right corner. Please note, you can select multiple contacts. As for this tutorial, only one contact is selected.
7. If you have tapped the checkmark, the process of adding group participants will take a few seconds, please tap the return sign to view group chats.
8. Following are the results where a statement appears that you have successfully added a new participant.
The drawback of the tutorial mentioned above is that you have to search for contacts one by one first when you want to add them to a group. In addition, if someone else activates the privacy feature so they can’t be added to the group, then the tutorial above won’t work either.
When the privacy feature so that you can’t be added to a group is activated, the solution is to add via invitation only. If other people you want to join the group don’t want, then you can’t include them.
That’s how to quickly add other people to the WhatsApp group, hope this is useful.