How to Quickly Eliminate Video Sound in the CapCut Application
Removing sound from videos can be done quickly with the help of the CapCut application. In fact, the process can be completed in just 1 minute.
If you don’t know how to remove video sound in the CapCut application, you don’t need to worry, because you can listen to the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Make sure you select the video tab, then select videos that you want to remove the sound from.
3. If the video has been selected, please tap it plus in the lower right corner.
4. If the video has been uploaded to the worksheet, please tap it mute. Make sure the CapCut ending video has been removed beforehand. If you don’t want to delete it manually, you can delete the CapCut ending video permanently.
5. The video sound has been successfully removed, please tap export sign in the upper right corner to save the results in your cellphone gallery.
6. Wait for the export process reaches 100 percent and the video will automatically be saved in your cellphone gallery.
With the CapCut application, you can remove the video sound whenever it’s time. Besides being able to use it whenever it’s time, the process of removing video sound also doesn’t take long.
That’s how to quickly remove video sound in the CapCut application, hope this is useful.