The majority of Indonesian people are currently JKN-KIS participants, either through independent channels or PBI (recipients of contribution assistance) from the government. If you are already a JKN-KIS participant, don’t forget to register yourself on the JKN mobile application.
By registering with the JKN mobile application, there are many benefits that you can get, including being able to register in line online. As for registering on mobile JKN, here’s the complete tutorial.
1. Open the app mobile JKN on your cellphone, then tap log in/register.
2. Select list.
3. Enter NIK, name, date of birthand captcha. If all data has been filled in, please tap data verification.
4. If the NIK is successfully verified, please fill it in phone number, e-mailand password.
5. If all data has been filled in, please tap registration.
6. If a pop-up notification appears that the mobile JKN account has been successfully created, please tap return.
7. Select enter.
8. Choose NIK in the column select the type of identity, then enter your NIK number in the NIK column, then fill it in password and captcha. If all data is complete, tap enter.
9. If you successfully enter, you will be presented with a black screen, please tap the HP screen you.
10. If a pop-up appears updating the terms and conditions of the JKN-KIS program service, please tap it back icon.
11. The following is a display when you have successfully registered on mobile JKN.
By having a mobile JKN account, it will be easier for you to go to the nearest hospital for treatment. Apart from that, information regarding JKN-KIS will also be easier to access.
That’s how to register for mobile JKN for JKN-KIS participants, I hope this is useful.