How to Remove Speed Limit in Euro Truck Simulator 2
All trucks in Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2) are limited to maximum speed 90km/h. Above that number, the engine will not provide a boost.
But settings speed limits can be removed so that the truck can go at its highest speed.
Be careful when driving at high speed!
Not only is it more dangerous and prone to collisions with other vehicles, driving above the maximum speed limit also has the potential to be fined up to €5000.
Here are some tips when driving at high speed:
- Drive on the shoulder of the road as there is no speed limit
- Watch out for random events that could happen on the shoulder of the road
- Reduce speed on sharp turns
- Install light bars to light the way far away
- If carrying heavy cargo, you should not go too fast
One of the advantages of driving at high speed is that it saves time and can get money faster. But for a realistic game experience, it’s a good idea to just follow the rules in the game.