When accessing Instagram, sometimes other people’s posts make us want to share (repost) them to stories. Please note, Instagram already allows all users to repost other people’s posts to stories.
So, reposting other people’s posts to stories can be done easily and quickly in less than 3 minutes. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap search.
2. Tap the search field to find the account whose post you want to repost.
3. If the account has been found, please tap post you want to repost.
4. Tap airplane icon.
5. Tap add posts to your stories.
6. Tap your story.
7. If appears colored frameit shows the repost was successful.
8. If you want to know the results of the repost, please tap profile which is located in the lower right corner, then tap the profile photo.
9. Here are the results.
By knowing how to repost other people’s posts, you no longer need to download posts first when you want to upload them to Instagram stories.
If you want to repost other people’s posts in the form of videos, the tutorial is more or less the same. So, the tutorial that has been mentioned applies to posts in the form of photos (images) and also videos.
That’s how to repost other people’s Instagram posts to stories, hopefully this is useful.