How to Save Favorite Places in the Google Maps Application
When visiting a place with the help of Google Maps, you should save the location of the place so you don’t have to look for it again when you want to visit.
Saving the location of a place on Google Maps can indeed be done, even the process is very easy and fast. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Google Maps on your cellphone, then tap search and find the location of the place you want to search.
2. If the location where you want to go has been found, please tap save.
3. Enter the location of the place you want to go to in the tab list, starting from favorites, want to visit, travel plans, and starred places.
4. If the location of the place has been entered in one of the tab lists that you selected, please tap done which is located in the upper right corner.
5. A description will appear saved in favorites when the save is successful.
By saving the location of the place, you no longer need to search for the location you want to go to in the search field. Please note, you can save multiple locations in the four tab lists.
However, you should not save too much, because it will make you confused because of the many locations stored in the four tab lists.
That’s how to save favorite places in the Google Maps application, I hope this is useful.