How to Scroll Applications on HP Without Having to Touch It
When accessing applications on cellphones, sometimes we are lazy to scroll up and down. If you are one of those people, then you don’t need to worry, because you can scroll applications via voice commands.
If you want to do this, you just have to rely on Google’s application called Voice Access. As for using the Voice Access application, you can listen to the full tutorial below.
1. Open the app Voice Access on your cellphone.
2. A notification pop-up will appear, please tap it okay to go to Voice Access accessibility settings.
3. You will be redirected to the accessibility page, please tap Voice Access.
4. Enable Voice Access with slide the button to the right.
5. A Voice Access information pop-up will appear, please tap it okay.
6. Activate the start listening button by sliding the button to the right.
7. Tap done.
8. Scroll down to Voice Access Tutorial and select it listen for commands whenever my screen is on and tap continue.
9. If Voice Access asks for permission to record audio, please tap it allow.
10. Tap continue.
11. Tap continue.
12. Tap continue.
13. If Voice Access asks for permission to make and manage phone calls, please tap it allow.
14. Tap continue.
15. Tap continue.
16. Tap continue.
17. Tap finish.
18. Tap the Voice Access button to start running the application on your cellphone. Languages supported are only English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
19. In this tutorial, the command given is open Instagram.
20. Here is the result where the Instagram app actually opens.
21. Give an order, for example scroll down (scroll down).
22. Voice Access will execute the command with the appearance of a round cursor.
23. If you want to exit Voice Access, please scroll down your cellphone screen, then tap tap to pause. Apart from tapping tap to pause, you can also give the stop Voice Access command.
When at any time you are lazy to scroll up or down by hand, you can activate Voice Access whenever it’s time. Therefore, make sure you have installed it on your cellphone.
Finally, regarding the round Voice Access button, you can move its position. So, the position of the Voice Access round button can be adjusted according to your cellphone screen, be it on the right, left, or center.
That’s how to scroll applications on HP without having to touch them, hope this is useful.