How to Speak Fluently When Making Videos with the CapCut Application
Beginner content creators will usually be nervous when speaking in front of the camera during the video creation process. As a solution, they made a note that was placed near the camera.
Considering that the process of making videos is not easy, finally the CapCut application presents features that are very useful for content creators. The feature in question is the prompter feature.
Prompter is a reading tool that allows you to create text in the CapCut application during the video recording process. If you don’t know how to use the prompter in the CapCut application, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Take notes first in Google Docs or other applications regarding the text to be conveyed in the video, then tap the text while hold itthen choose allthen select copy.
2. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap prompter.
3. Tap edit mark.
4. Tap while holding the text, then choose all until all posts are blocked.
5. Select paste.
6. Tap finished.
7. Tap suit.
8. Organize speed, font sizeuntil color.
9. When the prompter settings are complete, please select one recording or multiple clips. If you select multiclip, please select the duration of the recording time. If so, please tap the record button.
By using the prompter feature, the opportunity to speak fluently in front of the camera is much greater, because the text will be displayed directly on the cellphone screen without interrupting the video capture process.
The prompter feature is suitable for both novice and old content creators, because misspellings usually occur during the video capture process, so to minimize this, you should use a prompter in the CapCut application.
That’s how to speak fluently when making videos with the CapCut application, I hope this is useful.