Previously, when a transaction was finished on Flip, a unique code would be entered into the Flip coin and could be used to make transactions. But for now, the unique code that becomes the Flip coin cannot be used for transactions anymore.
Flip Coins cannot be used for transactions, because Flip Coins can only be withdrawn to a bank account. As for making transactions, users must fill in the balance first.
Considering that Flip’s policy has changed, of course you have to top up your balance first when you want to make a transaction. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial.
1. Open the app Flip on your cellphone, then tap top up.
2. Go ahead Enter the top up nominal amount you, a minimum of IDR 10,000.
3. If the nominal amount has been entered, tap top up balance.
4. Tap Bank accountthen select a bank that you use to transfer money to Flip. When finished, please tap continue.
5. Transfer amount listed, please transfer to Flip account. When the transfer is complete, tap I have transferred.
6. A few seconds after tapping I have transferred, you will get report is being processed.
7. If the transaction process is successful, you will get a successful balance filling notification, then tap back to veranda.
8. Here is the result where the balance is successfully added.
With a balance in your Flip account, you can use this balance for a variety of transactions, including buying credit, buying data packages, paying PDAM bills, and paying for electricity.
That’s how to top up Flip so that it can be used for transactions, hope this is useful.