How to Top Up LinkAja Without Admin Fees Via Flip
LinkAja is an e-wallet (digital wallet) that is widely used by the people of Indonesia, because the e-wallet makes it easy to complete many transactions, from buying credit, data, electricity, and bills. Therefore, the balance in LinkAja must always be filled.
There are many ways to top up LinkAja’s balance, one of them is by using Flip. Top up LinkAja is very easy and fast, besides that there are no admin fees to be incurred. If you don’t know how to top up LinkAja on Flip, please refer to the following tutorial to the end.
1. Following LinkAja to be filled, it is clearly seen that the balance of Rp.
2. Open the app Flip on your cellphone, then tap transfer.
3. Select e-wallet.
4. Tap select the destination e-wallet.
5. Select LinkAja.
6. Enter mobile number registered to LinkAja in the column provided.
7. If the mobile number has been entered, please tap check number.
8. Enter the top up amountthen tap done.
9. Tap continue.
10. Tap continue again.
11. Tap Bank account according to the bank you have.
12. In this tutorial, the bank chosen is BSI.
13. Tap continue.
14. Will report appearsstarting from the BSI Flip bank along with the nominal that must be transferred.
15. Open BSI mobile on your cellphone, then tap transfer.
16. Enter BSI password you.
17. Choose transfer between BSI accounts.
18. In column number 1, please enter your account number. Then, tap select transfer destination.
19. When tapping select transfer destination, please select someone else’s BSI account.
20. Enter data requested, starting from account number, nominaland description. If all the data has been filled in, please tap next. Please note, for the account number and nominal, you must enter it according to the report listed on the Flip.
21. Tap transfer.
22. Enter mobile BSI pinsthen tap okay.
23. Proof of transfer will appear.
24. Reopen the Flip app, then tap I have transferred.
25. Wait for the transfer process to be successful, it will take approximately 10 minutes.
26. If the transfer is successful, it will appear proof of successful transaction.
27. LinkAja top up has been successful.
When your bank already has a mobile application, the top up process will be much faster to do because you can process everything via cellphone. So if you want to top up your e-wallet via Flip, make sure the bank you use has a mobile application.
Also, keep in mind that every time you top up, for example Rp. 25,000, you have to transfer it to your Flip account number with an additional unique code, such as Rp. 25,066. The unique code is not an admin fee, but only to simplify the verification process so that transactions will be completed faster.
The unique code that has been collected can later be used to buy credit, data, and PLN electricity. So, don’t hesitate to use Flip when you want to top up your e-wallet, especially the LinkAja e-wallet.
That’s the way to top up LinkAja without admin fees via Flip, hopefully it’s useful.