The sophistication of today’s technology can help you do various things with ease. One of them is how to trace a cellphone number online via the internet.
There are several reasons why users want to find a way to trace a cellphone number online via the internet. One of them is when the user loses his cellphone, finds a cellphone number for fun, and others.
Therefore, it is necessary to know various ways to track a cellphone number to get the last position of the cellphone you tracked.
Here are some ways to track a cellphone number online via the internet easily and instantly without using additional applications.
Table of contents
- 1. Using the Internet with GPS
- 2. Using the HLR Lookup app
- 3. Using Truecaller on the Web
1. Using the Internet with GPS
You can try the first way to track a cellphone number via the internet using GPS. This GPS can be used to make it easier for users to get a certain position.
- For the first stage, you can open the web www.SAT-GPS-Tracker.com
2. Next you enter the menu Track a Phone Number Here.
3. Then select the country in the column Country based on location with lost phone.
4. After that enter Code according to the country code such as code +62 for Indonesia code.
5. Next, enter the HP number in the column Phone Number without using the number 0 because it has used the code +62
6. For the last step, press the button Click to Search to display search results.
2. Using the HLR Lookup app
- Install HLR Lookup via the Google Play Store.
2. Then open the application, after that enter mobile phone number in the column, then press the icon arrow.
3. After that it will appear the position of the owner of the cellphone number sought.
This method is similar to the first which is based on the area code from the provider, only the difference is that it uses a cellphone number tracking application. And the process is faster.
3. Using Truecaller on the Web
You can also use Truecaller directly from the official website which you can open in a computer/laptop browser application. The final results given are also no less accurate than the results of the same HP tracking application.
- Visit the official Truecaller website at https://www.truecaller.com/.
2. Select the phone code of the country where the mobile number is located, for example +62 Indonesia.
3. Please Sign in use a Google or Microsoft account.
4. Enter the phone number you want to track in the search field. Click icon Search.
Wait a few moments until Truecaller finishes searching for the number and matching it with database they have.