How to Transfer LinkAja Balance to ShopeePay Easily
LinkAja and ShopeePay are e-wallets that can be used by Indonesians to make many transactions, from online shopping to paying bills. When the ShopeePay balance runs out, you can also transfer it via LinkAja.
The LinkAja balance transfer process to ShopeePay does not require an additional application, because you can simply use the two e-wallet applications. If you don’t know how to transfer LinkAja balance to ShopeePay, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Shopee on your cellphone, then tap fill in balance.
2. Tap fill in balance.
3. Tap down arrow on bank transfers.
4. Select Bank BRI.
5. If the BRI bank has been selected, a check mark will appear, please tap confirmation.
6. Tap copy on the account number (BRIVA).
7. Open the app LinkAja on your cellphone, then tap all.
8. Select virtual account.
9. Tap arrow on BRIVA.
10. Enter BRIVA number which has been copied, then enter payment amount.
11. If the BRIVA number and payment amount have been filled in, please tap carry on.
12. If the data on the review and confirmation is correct, please tap confirmation.
13. Enter LinkAja PIN you.
14. Wait a few seconds and the transfer is successful.
15. Tap Home LinkAja and the balance will be reduced according to the nominal transfer.
16. Open the Shopee app and ShopeePay balance successfully filled.
The total transfer fee you need from LinkAja to ShopeePay is IDR 5,000. The details are IDR 4,000 for LinkAja admin fees and IDR 1,000 for ShopeePay admin fees. So when you want to transfer your LinkAja balance to ShopeePay for IDR 20,000, the total cost you have to pay is IDR 25,000.
That’s how to transfer LinkAja balance to ShopeePay easily, hopefully it’s useful.