How to Transfer PES Mobile 2021 Data to eFootball 2022
PES Mobile 2021 officially changes its name to eFootball as of June 2, 2022. For PES Mobile 2021 users who have not linked their account to a Konami ID, they must create a new account on eFootball.
However, if the PES Mobile 2021 account has been linked to a Konami ID, users only need to transfer data via the data transfer feature that has been provided. As for the tutorial on using the data transfer feature, you can listen to the following tutorial.
1. Open eFootball already installed on your HP.
2. Tap okay.
3. Tap allow so that eFootball can access photos, media, and files on your cellphone.
4. Select Indonesianthen tap done.
5. Select country Indonesiathen tap following.
6. Tap confirmation.
7. Tap settings menu located in the lower-right corner when the title screen opens.
8. Select data transfer.
9. Select transfer data linked to Konami ID account.
10. You will be redirected to the Konami data transfer settings website page, please tap users who registered their email address with another Konami app.
11. Enter your Konami ID account email and password you, then tap login.
12. Your PES Mobile 2021 data has been successfully transferred to eFootball 2022, please tap to the title screen.
13. Tap the HP screen you.
14. A prompt will appear to download the latest data, please tap download.
15. Wait for the update process up to 100 percent.
16. Tap okay on the choice of control type.
17. Choose classic for the type of control to use because it is easier.
18. Tap continue.
19. Tap skip which is located in the upper right corner.
20. Tap skip.
21. Process completed where your PES Mobile 2021 account has changed to eFootball 2022 without having to lose important data, such as myClub Coins, GP, and also players.
Important to Know
When transferring PES Mobile 2021 data to eFootball 2022, it is possible that the players you have will be lost or not carried over. Instead, Konami will replace the player with a GP.
In addition, the legendary players you have will expire in eFootball 2022 so you can’t use them right away. If you want to use a legend player, you have to renew the contract first.
Another thing you should also know is coaches who have been contracted in PES Mobile 2021 will disappear when you switch to eFootball 2022. So if you have signed many coaches, all of them will be lost and replaced with the default eFootball trainer.
That’s how to transfer PES Mobile 2021 data to eFootball 2022, hopefully it’s useful.