How to Transfer to Multiple Destinations in One Transaction at Flip
When you want to transfer money to a different account or to an e-wallet, you can use Flip because there are no transfer fees to be incurred, except for a unique code.
In the previous discussion, it was explained how to transfer using Flip. As for this opportunity, the discussion is still about transfers, namely how to transfer to multiple destinations.
There are many benefits when you transfer to multiple destinations, one of which is simply paying for one unique code. If you don’t know how to transfer to multiple destinations, please refer to the following tutorial.
1. Open the app Flip on your cellphone, then tap transfer.
2. Select the transaction destination, starting from Bank account, e-walletsor overseas. As for this tutorial, the purpose of the transaction is a bank account.
3. If you are an old Flip user, go ahead select account number which already exists as the tutorial below. However, if you are a new user, please tap on the new destination, then select the bank and enter the account number.
4. Enter transfer amountthen enter a description on notes transfer. If so, please tap continue.
5. Select another purpose located in the lower left corner.
6. Select the transaction destination, starting from Bank account or e-wallets. As for this tutorial, the purpose of the transaction is a bank account.
7. Select new destination.
8. Go ahead select the destination bank.
9. Enter the account number in the column provided, then tap account check.
10. If the name of the account holder is correct, please Enter the transfer amount and transfer record.
11. When charging is complete, tap continue.
12. Check, if there is nothing wrong, please tap continue.
13. Select a bank account you by tapping the bank account on the other method. As for this tutorial, the selected bank account is the BSI account.
14. A transfer amount with a unique code will appear, please transfer the amount to the Flip account. If you have already transferred, please tap I transferred.
15. Wait for the transaction process to complete, approximately 10 minutes.
16. The following is a display when the transaction is successful.
By knowing the tutorial above, you don’t need to transfer one by one. So, when you want to transfer to multiple destinations in one transaction using Flip, make sure you apply the tutorial that has been mentioned.
That’s how to transfer to multiple destinations in one transaction on Flip, hope this is useful.