How to Translate Foreign Languages in the Telegram Application
Much has been discussed about Telegram, from changing hair color to downloading TikTok videos. As for this opportunity, the discussion is still about Telegram, especially with regard to translate.
If you want to translate foreign languages on Telegram, you can do it easily with the help of bots. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Telegram on your cellphone, then tap search.
2. Please look for a bot named translate id.
3. If you are already connected to a bot, please tap start.
4. In the message field, type /listthen tap send marked with a paper airplane in the lower right corner.
5. Select the language you want to translate, for example Indonesian to Arabic. Enter format /tc country code from country code to destination textas shown below, then tap send when finished.
6. Here are the results.
By using the Telegram application, there are many things you can do, including translating into foreign languages. Foreign language translation via the Telegram bot is not difficult, because the translation process takes no more than 2 minutes.
That’s how to translate foreign languages in the Telegram application, I hope this is useful.