How to Turn a Regular Instagram Account Into a Business Account
Professional Instagram accounts consist of two categories, namely creators and businesses. Previously, we also discussed how to turn an ordinary Instagram account into a creator account.
As for this opportunity, the discussion is still about professional Instagram accounts, to be precise how to turn an ordinary Instagram account into a business account. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap profile picture in the lower right corner.
2. Tap edit profile.
3. Tap switch to a professional account.
4. Tap continue.
5. If a page appears that best describes you, please select a category which has been provided by Instagram, either by scrolling down or searching directly in the category search column.
6. If the category has been selected, please enable view button in profile by sliding it to the right, then tap finished.
7. Select businessthen tap furthermore.
8. If a promotional email notification appears, you can activate it or not. If you have chosen, please tap furthermore.
9. If it appears review your contact info, please select it don’t use contact info I if you don’t want the contact to be known by the public. But if you want the contact info to be known by the public, please vote furthermore.
10. If the option to connect to Facebook appears, please select it skip.
11. If a message appears, prepare your professional account, please tap it sign cross in the top left corner.
12. Following are the results where your regular account has been successfully converted to a professional account, to be precise a business account.
There are many benefits that you will get when you turn an ordinary Instagram account into a business account, including being able to schedule content so you can take advantage of the insights feature.
That’s how to turn an ordinary Instagram account into a business account, hope this is useful.