How to Upload Videos on TikTok that You Should Know
TikTok is one of the applications that many Indonesian netizens currently have, because TikTok allows you to become a content creator on its platform.
If you want to be a content creator on TikTok, of course you should know how to upload videos on the application. If you don’t know how to upload videos on TikTok, please see the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app TikTok on your cellphone, then tap plus sign in the middle.
2. Tap upload.
3. Select videos that you want to upload.
4. Tap next.
5. Enter description And hashtags on video posts.
6. If the description and hashtag have been filled in, please tap post.
7. When the upload process has reached 100 percent, please tap profile in the lower right corner.
8. The following is the result where you successfully uploaded the video.
The video upload process on TikTok doesn’t take long, just under 1 minute. So, if you want to get involved as a content creator via TikTok, that’s more or less the way.
That’s how to upload videos on TikTok that you should know, I hope this is useful.