How to Use Fake GPS on Android 100% Without Root!
Even though it has a negative connotation, fake GPS can be used to disguise a user’s real location, for example to protect privacy on the internet. However, this fake GPS feature has many daily uses that you might need to know about.
Online ojek drivers such as Grab and Gojek can use fake GPS to wait for prospective passengers’ orders without having to actually be in that location. Fake GPS can also be an economical alternative to VPN, especially for accessing content on the internet that is restricted by countries or region locked.
Redmi 5 plus Vince emmc replace fi…
The following is a guide to using the iMyFone AnyTo Android location replacement application. Unlike most other fake GPS applications, AnyTo Do not need rooting mobile phones so that it is easier to use by ordinary users.
Here are the steps.
1. Previously, activate developer mode first
Before the mock location can run, developer mode on Android must be turned on first. Don’t worry, it’s not as scary as it sounds. Developer mode only opens hidden Android features which are sometimes needed by several applications, one of which is fake GPS.
To enable developer mode on Android, open the menu Settingsgo to options About Phonethen tap an option build number (The number of formations) seven times quickly. After success, you will receive a notification that developer mode is active.
In a few launcher Android, this menu has a slightly different name. The example of the Xiaomi phone that I used did not have a “Build Number” menu, but “MIUI Version”. In essence, try to find what menu your cellphone might use.
2. How to use fake GPS on Android without root
Info: AnyTo Fake Location application does not require root, but it is a paid service. App licenses are not only active on Android phones, but also on iPhone, Mac, and Windows.
1. Please download iMyFone AnyTo location replacement app for Android and open the app.
2. Allow phone location access. The permission request display will appear when running the application for the first time.
3. Please specify the location you want to make a fake location. You can use the search feature or GPS coordinates.
4. Once selected, tap the button Move. For example, I chose a fake location at the National Monument (Monas).
5. Next, tap menu Go to Settings. This will direct you to one of the menus in developer mode which must be activated.
6. Find and open the menu Select the mock location app.
7. Select an application AnyTo.
8. Return to the AnyTo application, then tap the button Move.
9. A little information will appear regarding the side effects of changing the application, tap Move Again.
10. If you have already created an iMyFone account (subscribed/purchased), please Enter.
11. After that, fake GPS will run. To stop fake GPS, you just need to close the application.
3. Test if fake GPS is running
As soon as the fake GPS from AnyTo runs, an application icon will appear on the top menu of the cellphone screen. In addition, application information is also listed in the notification menu. But the best way to ensure fake GPS is running is to use Google Maps.
In the example above, Google Maps says my location is Monas, which is exactly the same as the setting in AnyTo. Uniquely, location consistency also applies in almost all applications. You can also use AnyTo to send fake locations on WhatsApp, prevent location spying, access content from other countries, and test location features for developers.
That’s how to use fake GPS on an Android phone without having to bother doing it root. I hope this helps!