How to Use Mirror Effect on Video in VN Application
There are many effects in the VN application that users can use, including the mirror effect which allows the video to appear in reverse so that it is not the same as the original video.
Mirror effects in the VN application can be used easily, because they are not hidden and the conversion process is fast. If you don’t know how to use the mirror effect in the VN application, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app VN on your cellphone, then tap plus sign located in the lower right corner.
2. Tap new project.
3. Make sure you are in videos tabthen please select videos that want to apply mirror effect in it.
4. If the video has been selected, please tap it next icon in the lower right corner.
5. If the video is successfully uploaded in the worksheet, go ahead swipe the video right.
6. Tap the VN built-in video until the edges are yellow, then select it delete.
7. If the default VN video has been successfully deleted, please slide the main video to the left.
8. If the video has been shifted to the left, go ahead tap mirror effect.
9. When the effect is already applied, tap it play button to see the results.
10. If the results are satisfactory, tap the export icon in the top right corner.
11. Tap check mark.
12. Wait for the export process videos until it’s finished, when it reaches 100 percent, the video will automatically enter your cellphone gallery.
The use of this mirror effect can be applied only occasionally to videos as a refreshing effort so that the videos produced are not monotonous so that the audience does not get bored. So, make sure it’s used as needed.
That’s how to use the mirror effect on videos in the VN application, I hope this is useful.