How to Use the Spoiler Feature on Photos in the Telegram Application
Telegram has a feature called spoiler where this feature allows users to blur photos when sent to other people.
With the spoiler feature, other people won’t know what photo or image you sent, because the recipient has to tap on it first. Here is a tutorial for using the spoiler feature in the Telegram application.
1. Open the app Telegram on your cellphone, then select contact which will be sent a photo that has activated the spoiler feature.
2. If you are already connected to a contact, please tap it attachment icon.
3. Select a photo by tapping it on the small circle.
4. If you have selected a photo, please tap it three vertical dots in the top right corner.
5. Select hide with spoilers.
6. The photo is successfully blurred, please tap send in the lower right corner.
7. Here are the results.
8. This is a view photo received by someone else.
9. The following is the result when someone else taps it.
The tutorial mentioned above is suitable for those of you who really don’t want their photos to be known by other people directly for various reasons.
That’s how to use the spoiler feature on photos in the Telegram application, I hope this is useful.