How to Use the Spoiler Feature on Text in the Telegram Application
In the previous discussion, we reviewed how to use the spoiler feature on photos in the Telegram application. As for this opportunity, the discussion is still about the spoiler feature, to be precise the spoiler feature in the text.
Making spoilers on text is much faster when compared to spoilers on photos, more or less under 10 seconds. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Telegram on your cellphone, then select contact that you want to send spoiler text.
2. If you are already connected to a contact, please write text in message column.
3. If the text is already created, go ahead tap while holding it until the select all option appears, then please tap choose all to block text.
4. If the text is successfully blocked, please tap three vertical dots in the top right corner.
5. Select spoilers.
6. If the text spoiler is activated successfully, please tap it Send.
7. Here are the results.
8. The following is a text spoiler display from the recipient’s side of the message.
9. Here’s how the text spoiler looks when it’s been tapped.
The spoiler feature is very useful for those of you who prioritize privacy. With the text spoiler feature, the chance of the message being read is also greater because the recipient of the message will be curious about the message sent.
That’s how to use the spoiler feature on text in the Telegram application, I hope this is useful.