How to Use Video Templates in the CapCut Application
When using CapCut, you can make interesting videos through templates. The video templates in the CapCut application can be used by all users without exception.
The process of making a video using a template also doesn’t take long, less than 3 minutes. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap template.
2. Choose a video template which you want to use where you can select it from the search field or from the follow to celebration tab.
3. If a video template has been selected, please tap it use a template located in the lower right corner.
4. You can take files from the video and photo tabs. As for this tutorial, the selected tab is a photo.
5. See how many clips are needed. If you need 4 clips like the image below, you can choose just one photo or four different photos.
6. If you have selected a photo, please tap it preview.
7. When the preview process is complete, the video will play automatically, please tap export.
8. Choose export without watermark.
9. Wait for the export process to finish, which reaches 100 percent.
The video templates in the CapCut application are suitable for those of you who are active on social media, especially TikTok. So, when you are confused about making an interesting video, please use the video template in the CapCut application.
That’s how to use video templates in the CapCut application, I hope this is useful.