How to View Instagram Profile Photos Directly from the Application
Currently, viewing other people’s profile photos on the Instagram application can be done easily, because you don’t have to use additional applications just to view profile photos.
Based on the current update of the Instagram application, the profile photo can be seen clearly when you tap on the profile photo. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap search.
2. Go ahead look for an Instagram account whose profile photo you want to see and also make sure that the account is not making a status.
3. In this tutorial, the account whose profile photo you want to see clearly is the Instagram account of Sergio Ramos, which is currently not making a status.
4. If it is already connected to the destination account, please tap the profile photo.
How to Download and Login MetaTrader …
5. Here is the result where the profile photo can be seen clearly. If you want to go back, you can simply tap in the area around the profile photo.
The tutorial above only works for Instagram accounts that are currently not creating a status. If someone else’s Instagram account has a status, then when you tap the profile photo, you will be redirected to the status made by the other person.
That’s how to see Instagram profile photos directly from the application, hopefully this is useful.