How to Withdraw Flip Coins to Your Bank Account Easily
When you have finished transacting using Flip, you will get coins obtained from a unique code. Flip Coins cannot be used for transactions, because Flip Coins can only be withdrawn to a bank account.
The minimum Flip coin that can be withdrawn is IDR 10,000. So, if you have minimal coins in your Flip account, please make a withdrawal. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial.
1. Open the app Flip on your cellphone, then tap top up.
2. Tap down arrow on Flip coin.
3. Tap pull Flip coin.
4. Tap pull all if you want to withdraw all Flip coins. However, if what is being withdrawn is only IDR 10,000, please tap the nominal directly in the column provided.
5. Tap Add destination account.
6. If the account has never been used for transactions on Flip, please select it new inputs by entering the bank name and account number. But if it has been used for transactions, please choose list account.
7. In this tutorial, the tab selected is the new input tab. If the account is correct, please tap Add destination account.
8. Tap carry on.
9. Enter PIN your Flip app.
10. Wait for the transaction process to complete.
11. If the transaction is successful, the following display and description.
12. Check the list of mutations on the mobile account application that you are using. But please note, this step only optional as an effort to ensure that the funds have actually been received.
Considering that collecting Flip coins takes a long time, you should withdraw them when you have collected a lot. Thus, the addition of Flip coins to the account will be more pronounced.
That’s how to easily withdraw Flip coins to your bank account, hope this is useful.