The Easy Way to Create a Stroke Effect in the PixelLab Application
Stroke is an effect in the form of an outline on an image object. Currently, you don’t have to use Photoshop to make strokes, because you can use the PixelLab application.
Making strokes in the PixelLab app only takes under 3 minutes. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app PixelLab on your cellphone, then tap cancelled.
2. Tap trash can icon.
3. Tap okay.
4. Tap layer icon.
5. Tap transparent.
6. Tap hexagon icon.
7. Tap imported and choose a PNG image the background already erased to give a stroke effect.
8. If a PNG image has been selected, please tap it check mark.
9. If the image has been uploaded to the worksheet, please tap it relatively position.
10. Choose average middle.
11. If the image is already in the middle, please tap check mark.
12. Tap strokes.
13. Activate the enabled button with swipe right.
14. Set the stroke color and thickness.
15. If the color and thickness are already set, please tap check mark.
16. Tap save iconthen select save as image.
17. Make sure the format PNGsthen select save to gallery.
By relying on the PixelLab application, you can make strokes whenever it’s time, because the manufacturing process can be done via a cellphone. So, make sure to install the PixelLab application on your cellphone.
That’s an easy way to create a stroke effect in the PixelLab application, I hope this is useful.