The Easy Way to Turn Text Into Images in the Canva Application
Canva has a variety of useful features that can be used by its users, one of which is the text to image feature which allows converting text into images.
The text to image feature cannot be used immediately, but must be activated first. If you don’t know how to use the text to image feature, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Canva on your cellphone, then tap plus sign in the lower right corner.
2. Determine the size of the image, you can use special size or size suggestedfrom documents to photo collages.
3. If the image size has been determined, please tap it plus sign in the lower left corner.
4. Select application.
5. Select text to image.
6. Tap Use.
7. Enter text in the column provided and the text entered must speak English.
8. If the text has been entered, please choose a style provided, then tap make a picture.
9. Wait for the image creation process.
10. If the image creation process is complete, please select image you want to use.
11. Set the image position.
12. If you want to add an image from the text, please tap plus sign in the lower left corner.
13. Select restart to create an image from new text or select it show up other to get another image of the previous same text.
14. When the image selection is complete, tap download sign.
15. Wait for the download process to finish.
16. If a description appears saved to gallerymeans the results are already stored on your cellphone.
By using the text to image feature, there are many image options that you can choose from. Please note, the selected image will also be saved in the upload so you can use it whenever it’s time.
That’s how to turn text into images in the Canva application, hope this is useful.